09 May Social Media & Events Assistant – 2019 Job Vacancy
We’re looking for a social media whizz with who loves events to join the Black Vanilla team.
About Black Vanilla
The agency provides PR, social media, copywriting, events and media buying services to a range of consumer, financial and corporate clients.
Black Vanilla is a firm believer in the importance of training and professional development. We want our team to thrive and truly develop in their careers. Personal development plans and appraisals are a given, along with support through formal training and professional association membership.
We also have a strong team spirit, a healthy approach to workplace wellbeing and enjoy a good BV night out!
About the Job
The Social Media & Events Assistant role has lots of potential for personal development as the agency continues to grow. So we’re looking for someone who wants to make the job their own and progress their career with us.
The successful candidate will understand the role that social media plays in the modern communications mix. The job entails planning content, managing social media channels for Black Vanilla’s clients and creating social media assets such as graphics and films.
It is imperative that the candidate is confident using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for commercial purposes.
An understanding of Google Analytics is also desirable, as well as a familiarity with website platforms such as WordPress and Umbraco.
The role also includes some event organisation work, sourcing promotional items and working with Black Vanilla’s promo team.
Our clients range from consumer brands to finance industry organisations and, of course, our social media guru also helps Black Vanilla’s social channels to shine!
As well as day-to-day creative, digital and social duties, we also offer our clients social media training.
The job role is varied and a good approach to teamwork is essential as social media is usually fully integrated into PR and event work.
The role includes the following duties:
- Generate and upload content for clients; manage clients’ social media channels
- Measure engagement from posts and boosted posts, generate monthly reports
- Create banners, films and graphics for clients
- Create guidelines for social media training
- Assist with new business proposals and help drive new business opportunities for social media work
Events and Promotional Team
- Help to organise client events, obtain costs and liaise with suppliers
- Help to manage the promotional team and implement social media to support their activity
- Attend events to oversee activity
- Track coverage for clients
- Manage photography and other assets for use in digital and social media
- Upload content to websites
- Make basic website amends
- Produce Google Analytics reports to measure the impact of social media and content on website performance.
General Administration & Black Vanilla’s Marketing
- Social media to support Black Vanilla’s social channels
- Assistance with general office duties
The role has oodles of potential for the right person to develop Black Vanilla’s social media offering while gaining top-notch professional support to take their career to the next level.
If you think you are the right candidate please email your CV to Nichole@Black-vanilla.gg