FOLLOWING A SUCCESSFUL YEAR OF BUSINESS WINS AND INTERNATIONAL GROWTH, BLACK VANILLA IS RECRUITING FOR A SENIOR PR PROFESSIONAL – FULL OR PART-TIME
Black Vanilla has an opening for a senior public relations professional. We’re looking for someone who can manage a portfolio of client accounts, balance strategic thinking with creative flair and has a track record of executing first-class PR campaigns.
The successful applicant might want to be full-time or part-time, work and live in Guernsey or they could join us remotely – we have a flexible approach and embrace agile working. They will join the agency at Account Manager level or above depending on their experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in public relations
- Experience in financial services PR and B2B communications is essential
- Up to date PR skills, maintaining continual professional development via the CIPR or PRCA
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong customer service and project management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Highly organised and solution-oriented
- Team player, happy to be hands on as well as manage people
Black Vanilla is a specialist PR agency; we help brands to tell their story, share their message and build their reputation. Our clients are based in the Channel Islands, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and the UK; we are growing fast, and the successful applicant will enjoy new business activity (networking, pitching etc.) as well as being a skilled communicator.
Our team enjoys agile working options, team nights out, membership of the CIPR, training and development plans and wellbeing initiatives. We have a clear purpose, vision and values.
Clear communication is fundamental to interaction, transaction, relationship-building and problem-solving. We believe that tailored and authentic messages can build relationships, drive action and create change. If that sounds like something you believe in too, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org