‘Digital events’ are a low-cost and accessible way to educate, inform, entertain and put a human face to your business, allowing you to share your expertise and industry knowledge, to announce new services or to present research and thought leadership.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking webinars and podcasts are just for large businesses. With ‘in-person’ events off the agenda for the foreseeable future, they are an opportunity for businesses of any size to connect, engage and communicate with clients, customers and colleagues in real-time.
Webinars, like any business seminar or networking event, allow organisations to connect and communicate with colleagues, clients and customers in real-time;
- Like all good events, webinars give your audience the opportunity to ask questions and interact with presenters via instant polls giving you instant market research to better understand your audience and the challenges they are facing; and allowing you to change the direction of the podcast if necessary.
- Live social media updates from the webinar are a way to further engage with your existing audience and attract a wider audience.
- The real-time element of your webinar is your first hit. Extend the shelf-life by recording it and making it available on-demand on your website extending the visit time; or repackage it to create new marketing content which can be distributed to an even wider audience making your webinar even more cost-effective.
- They are an effective way to reach new audiences as they deliver data capture and potential for follow up emails.
- Digital communication technology now plays a large part in our working lives, bringing people together in different jurisdictions in a way that is accessible to all and environmentally friendly.